Update on Tara Lynn Sharrock

BJKAAVE
Tara Lynn has posted on Facebook that she will NOT be auditioning for X Factor again in the future, which makes me sad, and is putting a real damper on my lunch break.  She is unhappy with how they have treated her this year.

On the one hand, many people who make it past their audition but don't get shown, so no one should feel entitled to airtime I guess, but on the other hand, she has an exceptional voice, they made her audition in two cities and then cut her at bootcamp, while dross like Jason Owen and What About Tonight are in the live shows, so in her position I would feel ripped off as well.

Re: Update on Tara Lynn Sharrock

BJKAAVE
Now Tara has posted on Facebook that she has been turned down for The Voice again, she really can't catch a break with these shows!
What I find amazing is that she couldn't get to the blind auditions last season, yet that Lakyn guy could!

Re: Update on Tara Lynn Sharrock

Martin
I hear ya about the relative talents. I reckon they should audition with audio clips ONLY and then do the whole show as silhouettes behind a curtain, and only when someone wins do the audience and judges get to see them. Then it would truly be about the voice.

Not saying that Tara-Lynn is odd looking or anything. In fact I was starting to wonder if they'd be more comfortable having her on one of these shows if she had a sad story.  If that was the case then that's the sad story in itself.

Re: Update on Tara Lynn Sharrocko

BJKAAVE
Tara-Lynn has said on Facebook that she does have stories she could tell them, but that she will not use them to get further in a talent show and if that means she misses out, then she misses out.

That's noble I guess, doesn't help the fact that she isn't making it to the live finals of any of these shows while we will continue to see contestants like Jason Owen, Lakyn Heperi and Mitchell Smith make it.

Still, her attitude is refreshing.