The Voice Season 2 Episode 1

BJKAAVE
Well I found this to be a rather disapointing start to the series.  Hopefully someone will impress me over the next three nights, because I was bored half to death by what I saw tonight.

Also, I thought that Katy girl who was first sounded horrendous!    I couldn't quite believe that the judges were going nuts over her, it reminded me of an X Factor joke audition!

Re: The Voice Season 2 Episode 1

Jacqui
Hi BJAAVE,

Are you still watching The Voice? I missed the first couple of blind auditions, but saw Katy on youtube. That song is damn catchy, however I wonder how she will go singing other styles of music. I guess we'll see in the 'battle rounds'.

My favourites at the moment are Miss Murphy, the young guy who stutters (Harrison?) and the one who sang the Florence and the Machines song.

Re: The Voice Season 2 Episode 1

Jacqui
..oh, and also Celia. I got goosebumps when she sung that Simon & Garfunkle song.