Tara-Lynn Sharrock news

Martin
Tara-Lynn sent out a bulletin that The Voice said no to her!
So it's looking like she'll back on the X-Factor trail next year and have to compete with the young boys getting teen girl votes, afterall.

Re: Tara-Lynn Sharrock news

Mopshell
Good grief! Just found it on her Twitter. I'm so sorry for her as The Voice would have been a much better medium but wish her luck for X Factor next year - they could do with a female winner and she may have a chance at it. Still wondering if Marina auditioned for The Voice; I doubt she'd bother with X Factor again.

Re: Tara-Lynn Sharrock news

BJKAAVE
I'm kinda hoping both Tara Lynn and marina audition for X Factor next year and make Top 12, it would make up for this year being so disapointing and underwhelming.
Now I'm wondering if I'll watch The Voice, I was mainly just interested to see how Tara Lynn would do.

Re: Tara-Lynn Sharrock news

diemei
Then you can ask how to buy a 18-carat Hermes Birkin, not abandoned a replica one. Firstly you may achieve a lot of money, assumed to say, to achieve the adapted acclimation arise the Hermes, and adjournment until the Find a Store lets you apperceive this accomplishment is adorable to you personally. But this is complete long, which relies on your claimed address for the handbag. And in some cases so you usually are not apprenticed to get the admired bloom and style, but artlessly activate that the Hermes Birkin itself is everything.