Musical Pictionary

12

Musical Pictionary

Mopshell
AIM OF THE GAME Post 2-5 pictures that illustrate a song, singer, group or band. The first person to guess correctly then posts the next pictures.

Re: Musical Pictionary

Mopshell
SONG:

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp60/Sephie2009/XF%20Pics/4a25037a-4a25038a-1.jpg

Re: Musical Pictionary

Martin
Ooh good idea for a game!
Can't come up with a guess though.
First word busy? city? crowd? street? traffic?

Re: Musical Pictionary

Mopshell
So far, none of the above, Martin - look at the era of the photo...

Re: Musical Pictionary

Jayal
Colonial Bubble Boy!!

Re: Musical Pictionary

Mopshell
LOL Jay! Not Colonial Boy but damn good guess!

Re: Musical Pictionary

Martin
"American Boy"?

Re: Musical Pictionary

Mopshell
Good guess, Martin, but no cigar this time.

Remember the clue for the first pic is to consider the era of the photo rather than it's origin (it's New York by the way  so good pick-up there Martin - unfortunately, that information is irrelevant!). The first word of the answer relates to time and the clue for the second photo is that it relates to age...

Re: Musical Pictionary

Martin
I saw the tram and thought it mighta been Melbourne. There's no "Melbourne Boy" I know of but there is a "Melbourne Girl" - written by John Foreman! I wonder how many people remember that one?

Re: Musical Pictionary

Martin
Just to rule it out as a guess ... "Kids In America"?

Can we have another clue please?
(your turn in Hangman btw Mopshell)

Re: Musical Pictionary

Mopshell
Think in terms of TIME Martin - not 'today' or 'tomorrow' but .......... and in terms of age - not 'grown up' or 'old' but .......

Re: Musical Pictionary

Martin
Mopshell wrote
Think in terms of TIME Martin - not 'today' or 'tomorrow' but .......... and in terms of age - not 'grown up' or 'old' but .......
But I'm coming up blank with any combination of {settlement, colony, colonial, black & white, past} + {bubble, boy, kid, child}

Re: Musical Pictionary

Mopshell
Ok, the first picture is not of a modern today scene but rather an historic _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ scene and the pictured person isn't old but _ _ _ _ _

Re: Musical Pictionary

Martin
When We Were Young?
Forever Young?
All the other "young" songs are even further off the beaten track...

Re: Musical Pictionary

Martin
Might as well also toss in "When I Was Young" and "When You Were Young" just to be sure...

Re: Musical Pictionary

Mopshell
You have the last four words right - try this for the first word:

and here's an easier one (I hope!)

BAND:

Re: Musical Pictionary

Martin
I see there are several songs called "Yesterday When I Was Young", though I've never heard any of them before

As for the 2nd set of clues... Rolling Stones?

Re: Musical Pictionary

Mopshell
I'm so sorry for making the first so ridiculously hard!

Ok, your turn (thank goodness!)

Re: Musical Pictionary

Martin
Okay let's try this one. Group: