Just forum testing...

explosionshurt
Administrator
This post was updated on .
<!DOCTYPE html> JUST TESTING!

As the administrator, I have the ability to use "full HTML" in my posts. I am just testing the waters here and seeing how
far I can go with it. Note that weird stuff may happen in this thread.

Re: Just forum testing...

Martin
Should we get the Episode chat sub-sub forum moved up a level? The majority of posts are actually going in there.

Re: Just forum testing...

explosionshurt
Administrator
Hello...

This is a heavily stylized spoiler button:

?

Re: Just forum testing...

explosionshurt
Administrator
Done.

Re: Just forum testing...

Martin
If only it was this easy to get things changed / fixed on the other forum!

Re: Just forum testing...

Mopshell
That's why this forum is better! (she says, smugly)